The Miser Project is a practical exploration of key concepts at the foundation of computer-science.
The project is undertaken as independent scholarship. The Web is the vehicle for project communication and cooperative developments. Project topics are expanded as hypertexts of individual web pages, including diaries and notes that are the annotations and history of the project.
All of the work is available for use and redistribution/publication under a simple open-source license.
- n170601b: Welcome to the Miser Project [latest: document engineering]
- n170601b1: Welcome to the Miser Project [latest: professional appearance] reflected at the project home page.
- n170601d: oMiser Conception (July 2017)
- n170601c: Provisional Entrance (May 2000)
- n170601a: Diary & Job Jar
- n170601e: [reserved]
- Hamilton, Dennis E.
- Welcome to the Miser Project. Miser nfoNote folio n170601 0.1.1 July 8, 2017. Accessed at
created 2017-06-25-14:59 -0700 (pst)