- 1. What's This?
- This page contains a faithful replica of the
Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Deed
used in designating licensed content of the Miser Project. This copy is provided for local reference
on pages of the Miser Project. The
purpose of this approach is described on the Creative Commons License page.
- 2. Related Material
- There is a corresponding replica of the
Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Legal Code statement
- 3. About Attribution
- The Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 license requires
that attributions to be made in a specified way. Attribution for use of this page is
specified below. See also
c071102e: Attribution Approach.
4. The Deed Replica (between
the red horizontal lines):
This page is available in the following languages:
You are free:
- to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work
- to make derivative works
- to make commercial use of the work
Under the following conditions:
You must attribute the work in the manner specified
by the author or licensor.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear
to others the license terms of this work.
- Any of these conditions can be waived if you get
permission from the copyright holder.
use and other rights are in no way affected by the above.
This is a human-readable summary of the
Legal Code (the
Learn how to
distribute your work using this license
- 5. Derivative Nature of this
This page is a derivative work of the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5
Commons Deed (Creative Commons 2006a). It makes use of elements that are the trademarks of
Creative Commons in ways that comply with all terms of the Creative Commons
Trademark Policy known at the time this page was created and published.
Those policies can be changed and the use of trademarks revoked at any time.
Do not reproduce this material and the trademark elements without
independently verifying your right to do so.
- 6. Citations. Citation of this page in works of scholarship should provide
bibliographic information sufficient for independently locating and
accessing the material. Variations of the first attribution are suitable (Hamilton
- Hamilton, Dennis E. (2006)
- Creative Commons License: Attribution 2.5 Deed [English copy].
Web page version 0.60, Miser Project Construction Material, December 6,
2013. Accessed at <http://miser-theory.info/construction/2007/11/c071102b.htm>.
- Creative Commons Corporation (2006a).
- Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Deed. undated web page,
Licenses section, Creative Commons site. Available at <http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/deed>
(accessed 2006-01-02 [cached .mht])
incorporated under provision of
Commons Licensing (Creative Commons 2006b).
- Creative Commons Corporation (2006b).
- Policies. Creative Commons web site. undated web page
available at <http://creativecommons.org/policies>
(accessed 2006-01-02 [cached
- Creative Commons Logo, Logotype, and License Button "By:" are
trademarks of Creative Commons Corporation used by permission under the
Creative Commons Trademark policy (2006b) in effect on January 2, 2006.
- Creative Commons Corporation (2006c).
- Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Legal Code. undated web page,
Licenses section, Creative Commons site. Available at <http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/legalcode>
(accessed 2006-01-02 [cached .mht]
- Revision History:
- 0.60 2013-12-06-10:20 Customize for the Miser
- The customization is completed along with repaving to the latest
Construction Structure style and format
- 0.50 2006-01-19-17:58 Adapt Deed from nfoWare
- nfoWare nfoNote N060101c: Creative Commons License Attribution 2.5 Deed
version 0.50 is adapted for use in ODMdev and the Miser Project as well.
created 2006-01-19-17:58 -0800 (pst) by
$$Author: Orcmid $
$$Date: 17-08-29 16:40 $
$$Revision: 176 $